- Health Department Fact Sheet
- Health Department COVID-19 webpage
- City Government COVID-19 Services
- A video on how to disinfect items after shopping or home delivery https://youtu.be/sjDuwc9KBps
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 page https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
- Supervisor Norman Yee's August Newletter with many COVID-19 links click here
Welcome to the website of the Midtown Terrace Home Owners Association (MTHOA). The Association is maintaining this website in order to provide what we hope will be useful information for our members and for all the residents of our neighborhood. We welcome your comments and any suggestions you may have for making this website more helpful and for improving communications with each other.
COVID-19 Coronoa Virus Emergency
Please see the column on the left side of this page for a number of links which may be helpful to Midtown Terrace residents during the COVID-19 corona virus emergency. If you would like to receive text alerts from the city and county government related to the emergency text COVID19SF to 888-777 to get alerts for official updates. MTHOA urges you to be aware of the needs of your neighbors particularly those who are ill, elderly, or disabled.
The Community Connector program builds networks of neighbors and friends who can be there for each other – plus have fun and get more active together. www.sfcommunityliving.org https://www.facebook.com/CommunityLivingCampaign/
St. John's Armenian Church has been a friendly and helpful part of our neighborhood since Midtown Terrace was first developed in the 1950's. They have sent us the letter which appears below.(September 22, 2020)